Higher education professionals can contact ECIO via the info line with questions, advice and comments about studying with special needs.
Educational institutions respond flexibly to the Corona crisis. Let’s not forget, in these hectic times and with the many wonderful creative solutions that are being found, to ensure that the lessons and materials are accessible to all students. By, for example, providing subtitles or directly linking speech programs to teaching materials, we can continue to teach students with special needs, without obstacles. On our site you will find a lot of information, useful tips and tools.
Are you a higher education student and do you need support?
- Do you have problems because of the corona crisis? Report this to the COVID-19 student hotline.
- Share your experiences with the Landelijke Studentenvakb (LSVb) so that they can improve distance learning in consultation with the educational institutions and the Ministry of Education, Culture and Science.
- Ask your educational institution’s contact person how they can help you.
- Read more news [Dutch] about the suitable education in coronation times.
A lot of information on this website can also be useful for professionals outside higher education, parents and students.
The info line is only intended for professionals in higher education.
- For questions by professionals in VET or questions about VET, we refer you to the Dutch council of VET institutions, MBO Raad.
- Students can contact the student unions LSVB (Landelijke Studentenvakbond), ISO (Intersted Student Consultation) and ECJP (Ervaringscentrum Jong Perspectief) with many questions.
Reachability of the information line for higher education professionals
Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. via telephone number: 073-6800783 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ECIO’s experts will respond to your question within three working days.